Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Year 2009 GoaL & Dream

Still not late to set up my goal [AZAM] @ Dream for Year 2009

1. Jaga Solat especially Solat Subuh and always hope we can

pray together for Maghrib n Isyak
2. Being a good husband to my loving wife
3. Support and together with wife teach and soft caring &

handle my active cute boy AkMaL ruSYaidi
4. Continue manage Duit Gaji [including Gaji Ibu:Sorry ibu ek]

to make sure all of us ader buat simpanan
5. Continue Kissed & hugged my cute syiela and sweet akMaL
6. Hearing my kid called me Ayah clearly at first time
7. Walk around to any “Rumah Contoh” on weekdays for

our decoration next dream ;P
8. Try back work early to make sure I can kick my love

Football everyday ;P
9. Always take breakfast before go work by 8.30am :

Thanks dik for your breakfast everyday.
10.To watch astro movie [CSI:Miami / CSI:NY /

Crime Scene Investigator] with my wife.
11.Keeping my house clean : My coordinator is Syeila la
12.Have a chat with akMaL that always try to talk & never stop
13.To snapshot family memory day by day by using Syiela nyer

SAMSUNG camera [SONY camera hampeh]
14.Saving money to ensure we can start live at our new house

early Year 2010 with smile
15.Also being a good father to my son : But akMaL selalu kena

Bapppp…. Pukul. Hu huh u huh u 16.


Wish me good of luck guys : May GOD Bless all of us……………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment